Orthomolecular product for supply of pure Chlorella Vulgaris
ETRUSCOPHARM ensures the supply of highest quality standard chlorella algae.
CHLORELLA ETRUSCA is organic certified, pure alga is cultivated indoor production in order to avoid contamination with polluted sea water.
Cultivated indoor production
- Detox: It binds to heavy metals removing its harmful compounds from the body. Furthermore, chlorella has been shown to help lower the amount of other harmful chemicals that are sometimes found in food. One of these is dioxin, a hormone disruptor that can contaminate animals in the food supply. Furthermore, chlorella has been shown to help lower the amount of other harmful chemicals that are sometimes found in food. One of these is dioxin, a hormone disruptor that can contaminate animals in the food supply. Studies shows that Chlorella could help enhance the natural ability of the body to clean toxins.
- Improved digestion: Many sources claim chlorella eases digestion and reduces bloating. However, no studies have assessed these proposed benefits.
- Antioxidants: Chlorella contains several compounds that are considered antioxidants, including chlorophyll, vitamin C, beta-carotene, lycopene and lutein These antioxidants can help fight many chronic diseases. Some of these antioxidants seem to reduce the production of advanced glycation end products (AGEs), which drive many of the complications of diabetes.
- Omega-3s: As with other algae, chlorella contains some omega-3s. Just 3 grams of chlorella delivers 100 mg of omega-3
Take up to 4 capsules morning and 4 capsules evening before meal.
daily dose 8 capsules
90,34kJ / 21,48 kcal90
Carbohydrates of which sugars
0,52 g / 0,03 G
Daily dose 4 capsules
48,33 kJ / 11,48 kcal
of which sugars
CONTENT: 142,00 g
NOTE: THE RECOMMENDED DOSE SHOULD NOT BE EXCEEDED; FOOD SUPPLEMENTS ARE NOT A SUBSTITUDE FOR A VARIED DIET AND A HEALTHY & ACTIVE LIFESTYLE. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN, STORE IN A COOL, DRY AND DARK PLACE.
What is chlorella?
Chlorella vulgaris is a spherical unicellular eukaryotic green algae that presents a thick cell wall (100–200 nm) as its main characteristic. This cell wall provides mechanical and chemical protection, and its relation to heavy metals resistance is reported, which explains why C. vulgaris is one of the most used microorganisms for waste treatment.
Because chlorella has a hard cell wall that humans cannot digest, you must take it as a supplement to absorve all its benefits.
- Protein 55%;
- Glycides 20%;
- Lipids 15%;
- Vitamins: (group A, B, C, E, biothine, niacin, phylloquinone)
- Amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, lysine, phenylalanine, tyrosine)
WHY CHLORELLA ETRUSCA AND WHAT IS IT FUNCTION?
Chorella is very rich in several nutrients, the reason why it is a valued product for a healthy diet.
Due to its “drainage” profile, it has a powerful Detox function, while it binds to heavy metals removing its harmful compounds from the body.